Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Spent the day revising!


Today, having finished my essay have spent the whole day revising for my forthcoming exams which are now less than a week away, at this moment I am revising IST, however I have been revising IBIS all day, what fun! However, I really wanted to go for a walk!

I should also try and make it to the Gym tomorrow, since I was the only person to turn up for football this week! Everybody else has to hand there dissertation in next Monday, however I have not even started mine yet as I have resits, there is still time to get it all done. I have a feeling I may know how much stress you may be put under and I must remember not to leave things untill the last minute, just looking at some of my friends faces this evening, I think knackered would be a nice way to describe them.

My membership of the Gym in Scarborough ends at the end of this month, but that is not important since I am moving back to Hornsea! Anyway, thats enough distraction back to work I go!

No comments: