Monday, July 26, 2004

Back in Scarborough!

Returned to Scarborough today to continue with my revision and to get ready for the Scouting 2007 and Eurojam meeting I will be attending this weekend, in Reading. A place I have to say I have never visited before, but judging by the directions I have been given it is a more complex place to navigate than Leeds, and that is really saying something!

Anyway, I hope everyone who attended the SAGGA water activities weekend had a good time, will see you all soon! That is as long as I survive getting to Reading and back! All good fun anyway! Tomorrow, I will be trying to get some serious work done, however, we will have to wait and see how successful I am! Probably will post again tomorrow, so until then, goodbye!

Today, I also realised that my date counter for Eurojam was not working as it should be doing, so I have replaced it with a more reliable model!



No comments: