Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Played Football & then talked Eurojam!


Had a good game of football this evening, went back to my room to continue my work, when I received a phonecall from the person who I will be working at Eurojam & Scouting 2007 with!

His name is Michael Nolan. Who is a Scout from West Lancashire, in charge of and also involved with the Eurojam.org website! So, we had a conversation about the project and how it should be carried forward! Before saying goodbye for the evening, as we will see each other on the 1st August at a web team development meeting in Reading!

For the rest of the day I have being working on my IST coursework, as I will be doing tomorrow which is all good fun! However, sometime this week I intend to go to see Spiderman 2. To hopefully give me a small break from the revision!

No comments: