Friday, July 30, 2004

Went home & visited the pub!


Tonight, I went out in Hornsea to see a few of my friends at home before making the journey down to London early tommorow morning! I also remembered that the local Scout Group Hornsea Scout Group where camping at Longridge Scout Boating Centre on the Thames at Marlow, I should try and visit them whilst I am down there, however, I don't know whether I will have the time!

I think it will be a bit of a shame, however if the Scout Association closes down Longridge at Marlow as I have being camping there a few times, and I really think it is a very good Scout campsite, in a very popular location! So my message to the Scout Association is keep Longridge open!

Tomorrow I will be travelling down to London to join in a Scouting 2007 Web Team meeting, at Microsoft's European HQ!

No comments: