Sunday, July 25, 2004

Revision!

Haven't really got anything to say today, apart from the fact that I have been working hard on my revision! I have also being trying to sort out my visit to Reading next weekend for the Scouting 2007 and Eurojam web development team meeting! It looks like next weekend should prove to be a weekend of hard work, but hopefully some fun as well, as Scouting always turns out to be!

As I have never been to Reading before I think the weekend should be an interesting one, I shall have to wait and see! It will be interesting to see whether I can use the information I have learn't over the last year in a pressurised situation! Anyway, I will just have to wait and see. I will be returning to Scarborough tomorrow, hopefully it will not be too busy!

I unfortunately missed the
SAGGA Water Activities weekend, this weekend, which is a shame. Always next year I suppose! Anyway, I will post tomorrow, after hopefully spending the day completing more revision, all good fun!

No comments: