Sunday, July 11, 2004

Watched British Grand Prix


Last night I had a good night as I spent the night at a local public house in Hornsea, before moving on to the Hornsea Floral Hall, where I saw quite a few people I know!

Today, I have spent the day watching the British Grand Prix on television as well as doing more revising for my forthcoming Java Programming exam! Anyway, it will be good to get back to Scarborough tomorrow to see everyone and to find out what has been going on over the weekend!

That is another problem with Scarborough it gets too busy on nice weekends, thats the problem with living in Britains first resort!

1 comment:

Simon said...

Watched the GP with Nicola, a tactical victory for Schumacher we thought, with Raikkonen showing it was just an unfortunate McClaren design letting him down earlier this season.

Of course the return of Raikkonen means that Jensen Button's chances are now somewhat diminished.