Monday, July 05, 2004

Today was interesting and wet!


After returning from Hornsea this morning, I was soon down at the work, once again! However, I got side tracked again, what a suprise by having to renew my Scarborough library books and pay my papers! I read the Daily Telegraph as I feel it is a very good read and has the added advantage of being ITV's official sponsor of Formula 1.

Anyway, some person had a reserve on one of my books, however it wasn't the end of the world as I had finished with it, now I am swatting up on PHP and MySQL for my new voluntary job with the Scout Association!

I walked down to Scarborough library and got very wet, as it rained persitently from 10 minutes from my flat to the library and back again for good measure. When I got back to my flat I got straight on with the work, aren't I good! Will speak tomorrow, sorry if it seems a little bit dull at present!

No comments: