Thursday, July 15, 2004

Today I have been working on Java Programming revision!


Spent the day mostly working on Java Programming Revision, where I thought I got quite a lot done! Tomorrow I intend to go home, once again for the Hornsea Carnival weekend! Where, I hope to see a few of my friends. I did not get my walk around Scarborough today, as it rained once again! I suppose I went to the Gym last night that is a start.

I find it quite amusing that less than 10 years after the Iron Lady privatised the British Rail Industry, the government is basically renationalising the whole thing, well done is what I say, but we will just have to wait and see how it all turns out, in the long run! For more details see the following link from the BBC.

Hopefully these proposals will take us back to the halcyon days of British Rail Travel, after what Margaret Thatcher and the Conservative Party did to the Railways!

No comments: