Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Today I have been working on Java and my IST essay!


Today I have been completing lots of hard work on Java Revision and also working for a long while on my essay, that is due in quite soon now!!

I have been completing my Java revision in the abtely named Java Lab on Hull Universities Scarborough Campus! Hence, the late post I am just making posting the last thing before going to bed!

Tomorrow, I have a meeting at 11a.m. to discuss how my Java Revision is coming along, hopefully this will chear me up in some way! As today I have been working on an essay all about the solutions used to combat the shortage of IP addresses, which is proving to be a uphill struggle!

At the same time, I am trying to also organise a trip to Reading at the weekend, which should prove to be a good laugh, as I have never been to Reading before! I will update you on Monday, on what I thought about it, apparently the roads are a nightmare in Reading!

P.S. I wish I would stop misspelling tomorrow in my blog I keep spelling it tommorow, apologies if you find a spelling error in my archives!

No comments: